Can discontinuing Xanax cause vertigo, burning and tingling sensations?
These symptoms of Xanax withdrawal may be present until the diazepam tapers ends, yes.
I would talk with your doctor about slowing down the diazepam taper, as a slower taper often reduces symptoms of withdrawal. This is my suggestion for you, I hope it helps.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tingling in the nose and vertigo
- Vertigo and tingling hands and feet
- Pimple on penis head burning sensation tingling cause
- Tingling in hands and vertigo
- Can xanax cause tingling in the head
- Vertigo tingling numb
- What causes tingling and burning sensation in upper thigh
- Diabetes vertigo pricking and burning soles cause
- Numbness tingling burning in limbs weakness vertigo muscle spasm tremor
- Vertigo causes
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?