Can diabetes medication be stopped if blood sugar is 103?
These values are on medicines.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I understand your concern.
See your blood sugar is well controlled but on medicines. If you will stop them, your sugar level would increase to a higher value.
So, you can't stop the medicine.
I would advise you to get HbA1c, Fasting Lipid Profile done.
Also start doing regular exercises.
Maintain a perfect blood sugar is very important to prevent any damage to your body.
So I won't recommend you to stop medicines if these values are on medications.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On glycomet for diabetes medication changed to galvusmet proper treatment
- Diabetic medications teratogenic
- Diabetic medication during pregnancy safe for fetus
- Metropol diabetic medication
- Digen diabetes medication weight loss
- Suffering with balanitis diabetic medication
- Having diabetes medication for lowering ldl
- Does changing diabetic medication cause increase in blood sugar levels
- Converting insulin to oral diabetes medications
- Positive stress test diabetic bp issues stop diabetes medication