Can diabetes cause stinging and burning feeling in feet?
diabetes itself won't cause anything like that but diabetes complications (diabetic neuropathy in particular) will. Diabetic neuropathy may occur at least 5 years (usually more) after diabetes initiation.
I hope I've helped!
Contact me again, if you'd like more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diabetic burning feet sensation
- Diabetic burning feet treatment
- Hiv diabetes feet feel wet
- No feeling in feet diabetes
- Diabetic lotion for burning feet
- Does diabetic neuropathy cause spongy feet sole
- What causes tender feet in when having diabetes
- Does diabetes cause cold feet
- Swelling burning itchiness numbness and stinging feet borderline diabetic
- What causes inflammation of feet in a diabetic patient