Can cardiac rehabilitation improve cardiovascular function in an elderly person?
Cardiac rehabilitation is very important,especially in a condition like his
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I am sorry to hear about your father. Cardiac rehabilitation is very important and would give chances of improving an ejection fraction by about 30-35% or even higher. Cardiac rehabilitation has definite phases which need to be followed. The following links should be helpful for you:
Sorry for the inherently medical nature of the articles but if you try to follow them, they should not be hard to understand. Feel free to contact me back in case of further queries and I would gladly help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Function of cardiac sphincter
- Ten percent cardiac function
- Occupational therapy in cardiac rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation in a coma
- Difference between cardiac rehabilitation and heart failure
- Cardiac rehabilitation after stents
- D12 fracture rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for exophthalmos
- Personality change after cardiac arrest
- Cardiac rehabilitation for heart failure
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation