Can c-section cause tubal blockage and prevent subsequent pregnancy?
TUBAL BLOCK HAS TO BE CONFIRMED
Very unlikely that caesarian section can cause tubal blockage .Usual causes are pelvic inflammatory disease.
TUBAL blockage can be confirmed by hystero salpingo graphy where in a radio opaque XXXXXXX is injected through cervix and an x-ray is taken.Saline salpingo graphy can also be tried which doesn't need xray.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes brown discharge post c section
- Causes for c section
- Tubal during c-section clear ovulation discharge chances of pregnancy
- Can c section accidentally cause a punctured uterus
- C section cause wrinkles
- Fatigue cramps unexpected bleeding had tubal pregnancy c-section hpv positive
- Tubal ligation during c section
- Will tubal reversal affect c section in future
- Pancreatitis caused by c section
- What are the complications of tubal ligation and c-section