Can anxiety cause high blood pressure?
Adrenal gland disease can cause high blood pressure
Yes, indeed there is great degree of possibility of wide blood pressure fluctuations secondary to a known adrenal gland disease or an unknown one.
It's important to screen thoroughly for the same through appropriate tests like Abdominal CT scan and estimation Serum hormonal levels of adrenal gland.
Further management if any is largely based on test results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of high blood pressure
- Tight chest high blood pressure anxiety
- Anxiety induced high blood pressure
- Anxiety related high blood pressure
- Answers anxiety 21 high blood pressure
- Nyquil cause high blood pressure
- Tonsillitis cause high blood pressure
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- High blood pressure 21 years old anxiety
- Sudafed cause high blood pressure
- What causes severe and low vision in elderly?
- Is there any correlation between high chloride exposure and CIDP?
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea and stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for upper respiratory track infection
- What causes painful right hip in a person undergoing renal dialysis?
- Suggest treatment for swollen eyes along with pain
- What do heat sensation in abdomen along with weight loss and...
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss
- What are the side effects of Glutathione capsules?
- Is it safe to have Dothiepin for sleeplessness during pregnancy?