Can a missed dosage of Eptoin cause a seizure?
It can be taken this morning
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.
The risk of her missing her dose must be balanced against the possible side effects of Eptoin like those on her heart rhythm considering her age. The chance of side effects is small though, since the dose is fairly low, there are patients who take 4 tablets a day, so she could get the dose this morning without any major worry.
However if you want to stay on the safe side there is also the middle way, to take the dose this morning and in the evening to take only one tablet instead of two.
I remain at your disposal for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diazepam dosage for seizures
- Will eptoin helps in generalized tonic seizure
- Seizures caused by previous huffing
- Seizure causes
- How is eptoin in seizures in sleep
- Does flucloxacillin cause seizures
- Hypothermia causing seizure
- Seizure with no cause
- Do hookworms cause seizures
- Eptoin for febrile seizure
- Suggest treatment congenital fusion of l4-l5
- What causes transient ischemic attack?
- What causes tingly numbness in arm and intermittent burning sensation?
- Does epoxy lining in water pipes cause neurological symptoms?
- What causes loss of taste and smell?
- What causes memory loss?
- Does Mirapex ER have a generic drug?
- What does dizziness and chest pain along with back pain and headache...
- What causes seizures with history of arterial venevous malformations?
- What casues recurring headaches?