What causes fluctuations in heart rate?

Question

My father got a heart attack on 16th nov we though it was acidity and latee when the pain agreevated we came to the hospital by the time we wasted 5 hours . Doc went for angiography and quickly for angioplasty to fix the 100%blockages but still the report says there is an artery which is 90%blocked. Doc has not taken him out of iccu even today. He experienced chest heaviness and litte pain amd heavy acidity vomitting post the surgery meaning the next day.

Now my query is his heart rate is fluctualting amd it shows always above 95 and at timea it goes to 110 as well.

Doc has given today palnep and cardivas to cure that but till now as well his heart rate has nkt reduced .
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Things should settle down...

Detailed Answer:

It would have been ideal if both the blocks were rectified in the same setting. I am not sure what his cardiologist future plans are from the affected artery.

As far as heart rate is concerned, it should not worry his doctors as long as he is clinically stable. Keep me updated about his progress. I am always available to discuss your concerns if any during the course of his stay and thereafter.

Hope this answered your question. Let me know if you need any clarifications.

Follow-up: What causes fluctuations in heart rate? 21 hours later
Hi Doc,

Thanks for your advice. Can you please allow me to ask you some quick analaysis for my mothera report. I have arratched her ecg, lipid profile and 2d eco reports can you please advice me what to do and what are the risk associated with it

Request your help here

Answered by Dr. Prasad 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
Upload complete reports...

Detailed Answer:
Apologies for the late reply.

I only see images of 2D echo. We cannot make an interference only from images. Can you upload her echo report.
Further her ECG and lipid profile are not uploaded. Please upload complete reports again.