Can a CT scan detect the growth of a tumor?
Will the CT scan tell whether and where else it may have spread to ?? Is there anything else that needs to be done ?
Yes C.T Scan will detect the tumor extension.
Thanks for fresh query .
You have undergone endoscopic examination which revealed a tumour in bladder and your urilogist gas planned for fulguration of tumour and instaliing ntra vesicaal Mitomycin .
The C.T scan will detect extent of the tumor and will help us to know whether tumor has infiltrated outside the bladder wall or not.
Further treatment will be decided on report of histo pathological examination (Biopsy report) and C.T Scan findings.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can blood clots be detected on a ct scan
- Ct scan abdomen swollen stomach tumor
- Can ct scan detect candida
- Can ct scan detect diverticulitis
- Ct scan of brain tumor
- Pituitary tumor on ct scan
- How accurate is the ct scan in detecting lesions
- Brain tumor ct scan report
- Does ct scan detect cervical cancer
- Fatty tumor on lung and ct scan