Can Solvin be given for fever in a child?
You can give only Paracetamol
Hi... By what you quote I feel your kid is having only viral illness.
I would like to know more about your kid's problem -
1.Is it only fever or is there associated cold and cough also?
2. How long has the fever been there?
3. Is the kid well looking and active when there is no fever?
4. What is the weight of the kid?
If its only fever - I suggest you to give Paracetamol at the dose of 15mg/kg/dose every 4 to 6th hourly, that too only if temperature is more than 100F.
If you can get back to me with the answers to the above questions, I would be more than happy to suggest you further, what to do.
Happy to help anytime. Wish your kid a speedy recovery.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is 101 fever bad for a child
- Child stomachache and headache no fever
- Break a child s fever
- Child with fever fever rashes on chest advice
- Child having recurring fever viral fever
- Child has fever taken crocin viral fever
- Gray stool child fever
- Child fever sore throat
- Fever of 104 child shaking
- Ketones in childs urine with fever