Can Pristiq and Straterra be taken together for ADHD?
The trial and error requires in-depth knowledge that only a doctor can have
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) is a prescription medicine of the serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor class. Straterra (Atomoxetine) is a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor which is approved for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Although Straterra (Atomoxetine) is known to interact with Pristiq (desvenlafaxine), many other factors need to be considered before such a medicine is decided upon. I would strongly recommend that you discuss with your psychiatrist before opting for such medicines.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is adhd reversible
- Adhd symptoms vyvanse taken non-prescribed drug consequence
- What treatment should be taken for adhd
- Silica adhd
- Can focalin be taken for adhd in an adult
- Risdone for adhd
- Is procentra taken for adhd the reason behind dry mouth
- Adhd like symptoms not adhd
- Procentra for adhd
- Adhd or not
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation