Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and Tamsulosin?
Yes, you can take
Thanks for using HCM.
Mucinex Sinus XXXXXXX do not interact with any of the medications you have mentioned. So you can take this medication safely.
Having said that, I would always advise you to inform your physician before taking any new medication.
I hope that answers your question.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mucinex for sinus
- Can i use mucinex after sinus surgery
- Prednisone for bronchitis sinus infection
- Allergy sinus taken claritin mucinex and otc
- Prednisone for sinus infection
- Mucinex sinus congestion
- Safe smoke weed sinus prednisone
- Difference between gengraf and neoral
- Sinus tachycardia and prednisone
- Swollen sinuses mucinex
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?