Can I use a vibro shape belt if I have a mirena coil fitted?

Dr. Sree Gouri SR

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 24 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Question: Can I use a VibroShape (vibrating belt) if I have a mirena fitted (coil)?
I have my 2nd Mirena fitted in April, it works fantastic, I want to loose some
fat around my waist. Can I use a VibroShape belt? Wil the Mirena move?

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

There may not be any harm because of the vibrating belt while using mirena coil.
So you can use it.
Intermittent spotting may be seen sometimes.
Usually that will subside soon.
If the spotting continues or pain abdomen etc occurs better to consult doctor once.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.