Can I take Naloxone for a bladder infection?
needs urine culture
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that naxilone is basically naloxone. That is s medicine used to get people off opioid. For bladder infection you basically need a antibiotic.
So i suggest testing a urine culture and then upload the report. The antibiotics can be initiated according to the report.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medicines for protozoa and bladder infections
- Will taking levofloxacin be safe for bladder infection
- Serratia marcescens bladder infection
- Hook worms and bladder infection
- Cold bladder infection means
- Juvenile gall bladder infections
- Will clarithromycin help with bladder infection
- How effective is taking an antibiotic for a bladder infection
- Folic acid bladder infection
- Colposcopy spotting bladder infection taking pills no pregnancy
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?