question-icon

Can I take Naloxone for a bladder infection?

Posted on Mon, 18 May 2015
Question: can I take naxilone for a bladder infection? YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal (51 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
needs urine culture

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The fact remains that naxilone is basically naloxone. That is s medicine used to get people off opioid. For bladder infection you basically need a antibiotic.
So i suggest testing a urine culture and then upload the report. The antibiotics can be initiated according to the report.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist