Are varicose veins treatment safe a second time?
I have had varicose veins for over 20 years, during that period, I did have one leg operated on to remove heavy veins, this was successful, however, more recently both legs are heavily veined and whilst I have yet to feel any pain other than the weight and sensitivity of them, I would like to discover whether , given my age (53) it is worth another operation as they seem to last around 20 +years...or with modern technology longer (?)...I also recently had a full heart check up and got the all clear, so on the one side, there appear to be no real concern, on the other hand, they are quite deep and heavy and would like an opinion as to what I should do, if anything.
yes you should go for it.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query .
Have gone through you narration and i appreciate your concerns.
Answer to your query is definitely yes.When treatment is available you should definitely go for it.
Why to suffer for so many years when treatment is available.
Right now you are not having pain yet there are possibilities of pain in near future.
In some cases varicose veins can actually rupture and cause complications like open sores on the skin and swelling in long run which are very difficult to treat and may even lead to severe sepsis.
Wish you a healthy life ahead.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Varicose vein treatment in vellore
- Testicular varicose veins treatment
- Varicose veins treatment in nagercoil
- Ayurvedic treatment for varicose vein treatment
- Natural varicose vein treatment
- Painful varicose vein treatment
- Deep varicose veins treatment
- Varicose veins treatment in tamilnadu
- Varicose veins treatment in cmc vellore
- Varicose vein treatment negative ions