Are profuse nasal bleeding, intense neck pain and severe headache associated with anemia or IBD?
THIS WAS FOLLOWED BY INTENSE PAIN BEHIND MY NECK WHICH HAS DISAPPATED A BIT BUT NOW HAVE A BAD HEADACHE- JUST WORRIED i MAY BE OVERLOOKING SOMETHING
i HAVE IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA AND IBD THROUGHOUT MY COLON I TAKE MANY MEDS- AS WELL AS ENTYVIA INFUSIONS EVEY 4 WEEKS AND IRON INFUSIONS EVERY 8 WEEKS MY LATEST BLOOD COUNT WAS 9.2 i AM A DIABETIC ( NOT INSULIN DEPENEDENT)
Get your blood pressure checked up asap.
The problem you are having is called epistaxis.
It can be anterior and posterior in nature.
However, as it is associated with pain and stiffness. I would suggest you check your systolic blood pressure immediately.
There are probabilities that your blood pressure is grossly elevated.
So, initially would suggest you get your blood pressure checked up.
Don't feel its related to your colon problem.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headaches memory loss neck pain dizziness causes and treatment
- Suffering from severe headache neck pain nausea acidity pregnancy symptoms
- Severe headache back leg pain
- Cervical neck pain severe headaches
- Severe headache and stiff neck
- Intense neck pain cocaine
- Severe headache joint pain remedy
- Severe headache neck pain ear infection taking muscle relaxers treatment
- Severe headaches neck pain taken paracetamol ibuprofen will this help
- Severe headache neck pain