Are nausea, dizziness and pelvic pain signs of pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi doctor hope you well. I did a ovulation test on day 12 and it came postive. Hoping inshaaAllah to concieve. We did intercourse on those days. Today I puked water and yellowish. I been feeling nausea and dizzzy and pelvic pain. Could there be a chance of pregnancy? Periods due in 5 days. I guess just a waiting game. InshaaAllah
Tue, 29 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Wait and watch

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns.

These symptoms does not guarantee pregnancy and are not due to pregnancy alone. These symptoms could be due to other causes like food poisoning, stress etc...

Hence I suggest you wait for a week and do a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.

Hope you get pregnant this time.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow-up: Are nausea, dizziness and pelvic pain signs of pregnancy? 44 hours later
Ok thank u doctor. Today is day 23 of the cycle I had a positive ovulation test on day 12. I am having a lot of period pains. I have read that sometimes period like pains can be a sign on early pregnancy or it can be just periods. Is that true? My whole lower back and lower abdomen sore like when I get my periods and legs too .

Brief Answer:
Pain does not mean pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

These pain symptoms does not necessarily mean pregnancy.

Wait for missed periods to confirm pregnancy.