Are low sodium levels due to bronchitis?
He should be in ER
As you explain the history he has a relatively low level of sodium. I agree with the doctor. The emergency of hyponatremia (low sodium level) is not due to bronchitis itself.
So he should be in the ER department and to be further monitored and to get correct the sodium levels immediately.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?