Are chest pain with left side shoulder pain signs of heart attack?
I only have a regular phone!
Yes you need to get ECG as soon as possible
I have studied your case and I think we can not ignore any chest pain with left side shoulder pain specially above 50 years. There is always chances of MI.( Heart problem) . So I would suggest you to take a Brufen tablet immediately and go to ER and get ECG. If there is any changes suggestive of heart attack then you might need to start immediate treatment. So you should go to ER immediately.
I hope this answer will be useful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
Still there is no harm in getting ECG
Ok. It is good that you have spent night peacefully. I would suggest you to get ECG to make sure that it is not related to heart. It is very simple test and will prevent any future problem to you. For pain you can take Brufen for pain relief. Also you can apply volini gel local application and hot water fomentation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does chest pain mean a heart attack
- Heart attack symptoms chest pain
- Does non stop left chest pain mean a possible heart attack
- Heart attack with no chest pain only
- Niggling chest pains following heart attack
- Heart attack chest pain description
- Causes of chest pains other than heart attack
- Left shoulder pain heart attack
- Shoulder pain sign heart attack
- Chest pains heart attack