Are BP of 147/85 and pulse of 125 normal?
How much of hydrochlorothiazide are you on!
Your blood pressure is a little above the goal of treatment. I will suggest that we adjust the dosage of your drug to get this below 140/80mmHg. You have already done much in terms of diet and lifetsyle modifications and medications should set in to complement this.
At what times during the day did you get these heart rates of 125? Is this during exercise or when you are doing some work? Is this accompanied with other symptoms like profuse sweating, palpitations, etc? I will like to know more about this because the value is higher than expected.
Let me hear from you...
Will provide more insights thereafter.
With exercise, means you are not very physically fit!
Because this occurs with exercise, it is expected. But because it rises so high with minimal exercise, it means that you are likely not very physically active. Exercise often so as to be a better fit and the heart rate will not get this high with minimal exercise subsequently.
I wish you well. Await your updates and feel free to follow up as you please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal pulse normal respirations high bp
- Bp ranges from 125 to 135 is this normal
- High pulse normal bp
- Male 53 bp normal but pulse rate is 87
- Is bp of 178110 pulse of 120 normal
- Normal bp with pulse sensation on head
- High pulse rate normal bp
- Pulse rate 113 bp normal
- Normal bp and pulse
- Is my bp and and pulse rate normal
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?