58 years old, 10 days in: abdominal pain( radiating, often
Symptoms ebb-and flow through the day, it's disabling me.
I had a similar episode 3 months ago, it did go away on it's own after about a week. This time it seems to be here for good. 4 Ibuprofen and a 3 hour nap usually make me feel kind of normal, but the abdominal pain is fairly constant now.
I am quite sure both events are the same thing.
I also had a hernia mesh put in 10 years ago.
You need to do a total blood count and urine analysis.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
There are several conditions that may cause this abdominal pain in right side. It may be caused by appendicitis, kidney stones, urinary track infection, inflammatory bowel disease etc.
You should firstly do a total blood count and urine analysis.
Then an ultrasound may be needed to evaluate the situation.
Discuss about these tests with your treating doctor.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.