when a guy cooks is tht gay?

im a 15 year old who knows how to cook and bake but my family says if i cook i am gay.. do you think it is gay if a guy cooks cause my family always gives me a hard time
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
absolutely no your family sorry to say is being very immature and really just plain stupid im a girl also and when i was little my dad cooked for me most of the time and he was really good at it. but i know for a fact that he was not gay because i have five sisters and one brother all by him and my mom so yeah i can tell lol and the only thing that makes a man gay is being sexually attracted to another man and enjoying gay sex if u did then that would make u gay not cooking

P.S a large amount of chefs are men they are normal people ssome are gay and a lot of them are not
NO! It just means that you like to cook. Some guys like to cook. Ignore what your family says. I'm a girl, and I don't cook... does that make me lesbian? NO.