Can a person change from gay to straight ?

if a guy who is in sex with another guy can change his mind to have sex with a girl or he will again get back to guy
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.take the help of psychiatrist for have to visit in person for counselling and management
  Anonymous's Response
hi mai bhi abhi tak 25 ladka ke sath sex kar chuka hu pata nahi ye kya hai ladki dekh ke kam or ladka dekh ke jayda impress hota hu.
Psychiatrist Dr. B Raghavendra's  Response

There are many stages/grades within this homosexuality.

Some are simply curious and after testing out the waters, so to say, either find it to their liking or dont and act accordingly.

Some are confirmed homosexual.

Some are bisexual, i.e they like both men and women.

so, the natural evolution of sexual behaviour of any man or woman who engages in a homosexual activity is not predictable, as I would say, is the unpredictableness of sexual activity of a hetero sexual who has engaged in her/his first sexual activity. Its not that simple.

Hope this helps