what should I do for Depression ?

Im only 14 and I have been going through a lot of depression in the last few days....what should i do???
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Tell people who care about you - parents, teachers, friends, friends parents, people at church...counselors - whomever. You don't have to go through this alone. Also, 14 is a VERY rough age. What you're going through is most likely really normal. So don't be ashamed. The fact that you've reached out online is a GREAT first step. Just don't stop there. You'll be relieved to know that there are ways to overcome depression. You don't have to feel like this all the time. Good job kiddo! I hope my kids are as resourceful as you are. Best of luck. Angela