lentiflavum Thank you very much but I still have some questions to ask:
1. Does Mycobacterium lentiflavum conferms that I have TB?
2. I do not have any lung infections, or swelling in the neck, or liver
infections. Will it come later in my life?
3. I am not an HIV+ and am not immunocompromised. Then how can you get it?
4. Is it infectious, since I live with my family?
5. Can it be 100% treated? Can it come back after treatment?
6. What its etiology? Is it a progressive disease?
7. Can it be treated as TB and successfully?
8. I do not have any symptoms now, still I need a treatment? If yes then what are the side effects and will it affect my quality of life? If no treatment required then what are my next steps?
Thank you so much!!!