vaginal bleeding for past two month

I have had continuous vaginal bleeding for the past two months. I have been to my doctors twice, and both times, all they did was look with the stick thing, and change my birth control to a heavier dosage. The second doctor told me that I should wait until I finish the new pack, then get back to him. I called yesterday, and he said start a new pack and wait two more weeks. Do you think there could be tests that could be done, or something he's missing? Also, is there any way to stop it, other than changing my medicine, since obviously its not helping?
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010

good eve im bleeding for two months of my pregnancy within 4 days my stomach is hurt evey after meal please help me

my stomach is hurt im bleeding 2 months pregnancy help me please