there are to little bumps right under my clitoris, please give me your suggestion

i have this i exact same question: so i have had a small irritation on my clitoris i believe its from rough sex. I dont have any redness or itching. I looked down there and everything looks normal. right below my clitoris there are 2 little bumps where the crease starts on each side, they dont hurt and I dont have them anywhere else, they look like they may be just part of my that normal?? I've had this irritation before and it goes away after a couple days but Ive never really deeply examined the clitoris. It's looks like they are supposed to be there. Also my clitoris seems to be more exposed than it used to like i ripped the hood some. any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 16 May 2010