suffer from IBS. Pain in the penis and lower back. Worried about prostate cancer

Hi I have suffered with ibs for several years now and now I'm having problems with dribbling when I go to the toilet to urinate also needing to go more including nocturnal also tiredness also slight pain in my penis also slight pain in my lower back region also slight burning sensation now and then mainly with ejaculation and also cold feet constantly I've been reffered to see urologist next week to rule out prostate cancer but I've read up a lot on internet and I think I might have cpps chronic. Prostititis pelvic syndrome most of my symptoms come and go I also suffer really bad with bloating especially after food can you help please as I can't stop thinking I've got the c word (cancer) and its scaring me thank you mr rattigan
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013