1. most probably your red bumps might be 'folliculitis' (itchy,inflamed,pus/liquid filled)
2. Infection caused by staphlyococcus aureus bacteria is most frequent cause of scalp
3. because these bumps causes breakage of your hair,probably its deep on superficial folliculitis.
4. consult a dermatologist
for proper diagnosis. regarding other causes such as dermatitis
,acne on scalp,epidermal cyst
5. Improve your Immune system with use of Immunomodulators (Rasayan) along with diet rich in vitamins,proteins and minerals.
6. avoid using any tight fitting caps,hats or clothing as they trap dirt, oil in the hair follicles and thus contributing to acne and bumps.