programmable vp shunt due to pseudotumor cerebri, tumor, mrsa, bad headaches, sickness, vomitting, blood in stools, no bowel movement since 4 days. Is anything wrong?

i am a 39 yr old female that has a programmable vp shunt due to pseudotumer cerebri as well as a tumor . started out with a lp shunt witch keep failing and had to have revisions over and over witch caused staff infections and while in hospital to treat my last staff infection they removed thev shunt and in hospital for 2 weeks before they put the vp shunt in with is when i ended up with mrsa . Its been over a yr and now i am having alot of presssure in my head. bad headaches, sick to my stomach with some times vomiting and pain in my neck. a week ago i had a lot of blood in my stools for to days and now its beeen 4 days and no bowel movement . could something be wrong with my shunt? sorry dont have a debt card
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer