permanent procedure to stop me getting pregnant

I'm 18 and want to have a permanent procedure to stop me getting pregnant... what option are there?
Hi, I'm 18 and after months of tests, I've just found out I will never be able to have children. I won't go into too much detail or scientific terms, but basically, I am able to get pregnant, but my pregnancies will all eventually end in a miscarriage, as my body is unable to go through full term pregnancy. What opinions do I have which will stop me from ever getting pregnant? Are there any risks/side affects/down sides? In terms of a vasectomy I've heard doctors will refuse a boy my age to have one, as they will think he is too young... would that apply to me? If I explained my situation and provided proof, would that change anything? I'm very safe, I'm on the pill and use condoms, but i don't want to go through life with the risk of getting pregnant, then have no other option apart from have an abortion or miscarriage. Thankyou in advance for answers. myourchi- I am female, I was just using the vasectomy thing as an example... if they will refuse something like that to a boy, would they still refuse something permanent for a girl, ect...
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009