pap smear,sore labia,more discharge,red and tender,spotting,birth control

I got a pap smear last wednesday and had sex that night. My labia was been sore since and now its Sunday. I have had more discharge than usual too. I thought it maybe it was my underwear , so I tried different kinds. It does not itch , but it is tender to touch, and does not hurt to pee. It is also more red then usual. What could this be?, I also was spotting a few days before my pap, because I am on the 3 month birth control.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012