my chest started to hurt.. Like deep inside ever so often, please help

I'm 16 years old. This morning after the shower, my chest started to hurt.. Like deep inside ever so often, like after every odd breathe. It went away for the rest of the day.. Until I tried to sleep earlier. I lay down and its back.. its horrible. Is it my heart? Its like a tight ticking pain, and it feels cold. I am not over weight, I am healthy. What if something happens, everyone is asleep? :( I cant call a doctor!! Its 2am here in the UK! And I told my mother and she said to go back to sleep.. she doesn't think anything can harm me.. but thats not true :( Please! I'm so scared.. I don't want to die!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009