i had a ectopic pregnancy where one of my tube was removed. Could i be pregnant now ?

i had a ectopic pregnancy where the eventually had to remove one of my tubes since then i have had no luck at getting pregnant WHY i had a shot of something and it didnt work so my doctor gave me one more shot and we thought it worked until i was in the hospital for a ruptured tube due to ectopic preg. Now i cannot get pregnant.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
So many women have ectopic pregnancy ,incidence of ectopic pregnancy is also increasing. few are lucky enough to get treated with methotrexate a drug used for medical management of ectopic, & save still has chance of getting pregnant if remaining tube is patent.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
If you have had ectopic operated 1 yr back & if you have not concieved then you need to get investigated .Since you have one tube left you need to check the patency of your tube which can be done by Hystero-salphingography(HSG).If that is normal you can definitely concieve in future.