feel irritation like a tickling sensation around my clitoris, please help

hi, im 19 years old. About 4 days ago i had sex, which after a bit my vagina started to burn. the next day i started to feel irritation like a tickling sensation around my clitoris, itching on th inside of the vagina lips, and a tickling sensation just inside the vagina. When i go for a wee, a few moments after i sit down, i feel a strong tickling irritation on the inside of the vagina for about 5 seconds and then it stops. Then i just feel slight tickling constintly. 3 days later i still have all these symptoms even after taking a capsule for thrush 2 days ago as i thought this may have been what it was. Today i woke up and went to the toilet to find that i was bleeding even though my period is not due and the blood is a lot thinner and runnier. I have suffered from thrush often in the past but this time it feels different from that and there is no visible discharge, and the itching is different. I am really worried and the irritation is keepin me up all night. Could you possible give any advice on this?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Dec 2010