excessive belching,stomach pain,right abdominal pain

Dear Doctor, Greetings! I am from Delhi, India. I am feeling pain in my stomach frequently. I am also suffering from excessive belching . I used to belch excessively after having meal for half an hour. Two days before I felt the pain in my stomach and it get moved to right side of the abdominal now. Can you please consult me through. I will be highly grateful to you. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
YOu probably have gastro-esophageal reflux or GERD.The abdominal pain is due to gastritis.You can take T Lesuride twice daily for along with Syrup Mucaine 10 ml thrice daily for a week.This may reduce your symptoms.If they persist you can see a gastroenterologist for further evaluation