can same blood group couple marry

hello, may i know about same blood group couple can get marriage? me and my boyfriend is O+ve,any problem for our children?
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010
Hello there..

Same blood group people have absolutely no problems in their pregnancy.
The only incompatibility which should be kept in mind is when one of the couple is of negative blood group and other is positive blood group. Its called Rh incompatibility.

take care

2 users find this helpful

General Surgeon Dr. Anuj Sharma's  Response
its the best thing that you both are of same group so there is no risk of any mismatch :)
hello, may i know about same blood group couple can get marriage? me and my boyfriend is O+ve,any problem for having our children? any genetical disorder of our children

Good afternoon doctor, i ask to one question

I am Married man, i am married with same blood group girl.

My and My wife Blood group is same. i.e. A+ and I have one child so there is any problem?

No there is no problem ,dont worry same blood group will not create any problem .................As far as the couple is not related like cousin ....

Ya the people with same blood group can marry ,it wont cause any problem for the next generetion ,its only a problem when the couple is related closely like being a first cousin or some thing ...............so dont worry.............

hi doctor is there any operation for less stiches for the baby delivery

I am recently married with a girl whose blood group same as me O+. Will it create any problem with our future genration.
I am recetly married with a girl of same blood group O+ . Will it create any problem with our future generation?
no probs.... can get married until the girl has negative rh.. and she is not ur genetic relation.. there is no probs wid ur love
incase of my husband blood group is Orh+ & my blood group is O+ there is no problem in our future life?

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.