bruise on lower abdomen, intestinal issues, pain, discomfort, diarrhea, constipation, fatigue, clouded mind. Any advise?

Hi, I'm 25 years of age 5'8" and 180lbs. I've developed a bruise on the right lower abdomen after weeks of intestinal issues, including pain and discomfort on both sides and bouncing back and forth between diarrhea and constipation. I've also had extreme fatigue and a clouded mind. I just noticed the bruise today. I doesn't hurt unless I touch it and it seems to be pretty deep.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013