<br>Had unprotected sex, during ovulation, have light periods. Chances of pregnancy?<br>

Hi, I have been sexually active with my boyfriend a lot during my fertile week and ovulation . I have been feeling a bit hungry in the past days and my boobs have been feeling a bit fuller than normal. I still didn t think anything of it. On the 19th I started spotting and my period wasn t suppose to start until the 22nd. My period is usually late, very rarely early. I started to notice that it was very light thought maybe it would get heavier as the day goes. It hasn t changed, it is very very light if barely any blood but I am now passin small clots whenever I pee. they even go through my tampon . My nose is very stuffed and I feel like I have a cold but no fever . Can I be pregnant and mos carrying?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013