Yellowish palms and soles of feet. Should I Decrease carotene level in body?

Hi, I have developed yellowish palms and soles of feet due to a healthy diet- a lot of vegetables containing beta carotene . As mentioned, my diet is very healthy and I consume a lot of fruits and vegs. I need to know how to decrease this skin discoloration immediately - the yellowing has made me feel very insecure and unsure. Is there a way to make the yellowish tone disappear quickly? What foods can I eat to decrease the carotene levels in my body? I need immediate solutions and fixes as I am going to get married soon.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013