Yellow discharge from nostril, no odor, having dizziness, migraines, blurry vision. History of benign pituitary tumor. Treatment?

I bent over after a shower, and a yellow liquid leaked from my left nostril . At first I thought it was a nose bleed , but after inspection, the liquid was a bright yellow - like iodine . No odor, and not sticky. I have been having dizzy spells the last few days as well as a few migraines. The vision in my right eye has been blurry for the last 2 weeks also. I have a benign pituitary tumor , and I m hoping this is not a result of a change. An answer would be appreciated. Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012