X-ray shows cervical spondylitis. Heaviness in head, neck pain. Weak eyesight?

dear doc! i have developed a case of osteophyte and my x ray suggests that i have cervical spondylitis . involving vertebrae C- 3 4 5 . i usually feel heavy in the head,it feels like my head has grown in weight and that carrying it on my neck is getting painful. i cant look a the screen long enough , worse. i cant work out regularly i am 29 years old.its just that i cant deal with this heavy head situation most of the day. could it be that my eyesight has gone weaker because i am working in front of a screen 24 7. kindly guide! regards
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013