Wrist and arm pain, swollen veins, recurring infections, intense back pain, had bladder sling. Taking Microdantin. What could be wrong?

I have had wrist and arm pain on my right hand for about 3 months, I have seen a doctor and only gave me pain medication but it has not helped and my veins swell up on my right hand also. I have had lots of infections for the past 6 years I had the bladder sling. It was removed 2 years ago because it was defected and to to high and tight the uretha was raped aroung my bladder shocking the bladder. The urologist had disect around it to remove scare tissue very careful not to hit and cut the bladder. The infections are still constant. I have been on antibiotics all this time and my body has already reject 2 meds after using them for so long. I was on Ciprofloxacn 500 mg twice a day last month and now I m taking Microdantin 100 mg every day. I still have the infection and my lower back hurts alot. Please tell me what is happening I am so tired of the infections and now this wrist pain is it all related? Please help. Noelia Solis
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012