Worsening pain on the lower spine, compressed the lower back with a pop. What could it be ?

I was goofing around about two months ago and landed in a way that compressed my lower back severally and I felt a pop. It hurt a lot, but I tried not to think much of it. As time went on I thought maybe it could be a strained muscle, but its been two months with no improvement, if anything it s gotten worse. It also feels like its right on my lower spine . The pain is in such an exact spot that I could easily show you which spot on my spine it is. What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012