Work out all through the week have low BP. Is it a cause of concern?

weight - 194, height - 5 8, pulse - 100, bp - 104/54, age - 26. I work out 5 days a week. Should I be concerned about the low bp number.....the 54? I ve been having some throat burning and chest discomfort when doing cardio. My family doc said to try some Prevacid for it and see. I have never had alot of energy and am just wondering if I should be concerned about a heart issue, especially since receiving that low bp number. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013