With copper coil, have light periods, movement in abdomen, pushing feeling in hips, advised ultrasound. Suggestion?

hi im 30 years old and had the copper coil in for 8 months ive got light periods and movement in my abdomin that moves around and a pushing feeling in my hips that moves from one to the other im also woke up this morning with what looks like a baby bump my doctor touched my tummy and said i better go for an ultrasound and did say anything else help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that this symptom may not be due to the intrauterine device and may be something else and that need to be investigated and so why you have been advised for ultrasonography test, take care and have a nice day.