Irregular periods problem. Given medicine for cyst. Trying to get pregnant. Any advice?

hi ,im 25 years old i have irregular periods problem i concelted doctor she took ultrasound she said i have cyst and priscribed me folic acid and glucophage i also said her ,want to get pregnant she gave me ovamit 2nd day of periods duphaston 14th day of periods and called me for ultrasound 12 .days of menstruation alternative she repeated this treatment 4 time(4 months) still nothing happen .in january she give me gonal f 75iu notning happend in ultrasound report shows eggs are small .. taking this treatment from 7 months ..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013