Will the I-Pill be effective as it just crossed 72 hours ?

Hi, we are a healthy couple me (28) and my girlfriend is 26. We did try things and wanted to ask if unprotected acts lead to pregnancy if there was NO intercourse? We did NOT have penetrative sex but yes I splashed between her legs while she was sitting on top of me and rubbing lips of her vagina on my erect penis, and both of us were very wet. There was no penetration, no intercourse but just to be sure as her last cycle was on 22nd Dec 2010 and we did this act on 5th Jan 2011 at around 10pm, (she took Ipill on 8th night at 1145pm), Please guide us if we need to take care of any other thing that would help us avoid pregnancy? Thanks, A curious couple New Delhi
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.As long as there is no penetrative act the chances of pregnancy are not there.There is remote possibility has semen has come in contact with vagina,in very rare setting the sperm can crawl all the way up.The day you had act is in mid of cycle which are fertile days,but to sum up,if luck is not in your favor,then only she can get pregnant.Wait for periods to come and then decide further.I pill may not be effective to 100% as not taken in time.
wishing you good health.