Will spotting be stopped by taking duphaston tablet ?

spotting and advised to take Duphastan, is it safe to continue Hi Doctor , i have spotting yesterday and i immediately consulted the doctor, she advised Duphastan 10mg tablets for 15days twice a day and gave me a Promotnt Dept injection, is this fine and advisible to continue, my regular gynac is on leave until the 3rd of June and due to this emergency i had to visit a new gynac, the babys heart beat is okay.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
yes,its safe to take duphaston.follow up with your regular doctor in a week.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello avantika,
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is nothing to worry about it.There are no known harmful effects when this medicine(duphaston) is used during pregnancy.
take care