Will removal of lumps in breast affect its shape? Suggestion for breast lift after surgery?

Im a 32 year old mother of two and diagonised with fibroadenomata, I have four lumps on my left breast with the largest lesion measuring 2,79 x 1,24 x 2,11 cms of which it is very sore. I have one lump on my right breast. Im am considering removing the lumps but i am of the view that the shape of my breasts will be affected as a result and im considering a breast lift after the surgery. What is your advice?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013